Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall time & missions

Happy Friday, everyone!
It's the first official day of fall and I couldn't be more excited! Fall time is my very favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather (like 80 degrees here in Florida, lol) and all of the warm and cozy decoration. Bonfires, hoodies, pumpkin bread, fall scented candles, cool breezes, and a sense of a fresh start with kids going back to school! :) Love it all! I love Fall even more now that I have our Wedding Anniversary in November! Oh and did I mention my Birthday is in September?!

I want share something very exciting for me and near to my heart! I have officially signed up for a 2 week missions trip to......UKRAINE! My heart is absolutely bursting with such joy and anticipation! The trip will take place most likely in May (still waiting to check airline prices and coordinate with the missionaries there). I told God that I would go and that I feel extremely called to this trip but he would have to provide my deposit. The deposit was $200 and we simply did not have that extra cash right now. It was a leap of faith and a little scary but I was also filled with such anticipation and faith! Well, sure enough GOD CAME THROUGH!!! God provided my deposit and I was able to 100% commit to the trip!!!!!!! :) This time it will only be me going, as Chris feels he isn't supposed to go. Although I will miss him greatly, I am excited to see what God has in store for me on this trip!

When I was 18 years old I went on a missions trip to Romania and it forever changed my life. God broke my heart for Europe and although I know Chris and I will travel to many different nations, Europe is what my heart burns for.

Will you please join me in prayer for this trip? Pray for my team I'm going with....that our hearts will begin to be prepared for the ministry at hand and that we will see MANY come to know Jesus!!!! :) Also, please pray for the funds I need for this trip...God knows! I trust him so much and I'm extremely excited to see how he provides every penny!!!!!!!! :) If you are interested in supporting me, you can comment on here or contact me on my Facebook!

I AM SO EXCITED! This is what I am called to do and to be in God's perfect will for my life is such a Beautiful feeling! I stand humbled and amazed at all God has trusted me with...I just long to do MORE for his Kingdom.....USE ME JESUS!

"What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop." ~Mother Teresa~

Love,
The happy little Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment