Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hi everyone :)
Well, here I go--trying to make myself actually commit to blogging .(special thanks to Emily Boyd for encouraging me aka: pestering me! ha!) I'm excited about the name I chose. I have been trying to think of a blog name for a long time and then suddenly, it just came to me tonight...

Why did I choose to name my blog "Happy Little House Wife"?

1.
delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to behappy to see a person.
2.
characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, orjoy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3.
favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitfulland.

Little–adjective
1.
small in size; not big; not large; tiny: a little desk inthe corner of the room.
2.
short in duration; not extensive; short; brief: a little while.

Housewife-A married woman whose main occupation is caring for her family, managing household affairs, and doing housework.

I'm pretty sure all of you are bright enough to realize that
these three words describe me pretty darn well! ;)

With Love,
Jessica Renee Gunn



No comments:

Post a Comment