Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Seven.

I know I've been bad at blogging this week. My apologies! :) I've been taking care of a 1 year old and a 5 year old for about 20 hours a week on top of my normal job and life, so needless to say, I've been exhausted and busy! Blessed but still busy! I know it's almost Monday but I wanted to share my Sunday Seven again! :) Love you all!

#1. Lately, I've felt like a big crock pot...God is placing people in my life that are depositing things in my life that I know are just "cooking" and getting ready for the future :) Make sense? Like for example...adoption & motherhood, business, missions, etc! So far I have a few potatoes and a tiny piece of roast in there! hah! ;)

#2.Today I grocery shopped without Chris for the first time since we've been married! It was so weird! I enjoyed some "me" time but he was very missed!

#3. God has been wrecking my heart (in a good way!) for Africa. This is very random and surprising but nevertheless, exciting! Okay, God, send me--show me! :)

#4. I'm really into tea now! This is a new thing for this huge coffee fan! It has to have lots of milk and sugar in it though! What's your favorite tea?

#5. I have been contemplating regret. I am striving to live a life of no regrets. This is obviously hard but also very achievable. This next year, I will be diving into living some of my dreams that I've put off for a long time. Stay tuned!!!!! ;)

#6. I'm getting excited for cold weather! I don't know why but this summer heat has been annoying me more than usual and because I'm a Northern girl at heart, I'm dreaming of fall weather---mmm hoodies, hot chocolate and LEAVES! Lol

#7. I am amazed at how God places people in your life "for such a time at this". God's timing is so beautiful and strategic. I am blown away!

Love,
Jessica Renee Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment